You’ve still got time to order any of these items through the links provided below or by clicking the item in the photo above, but not for much longer. All retailers are still offering a way to get these before Christmas, whether it be shipping to you or in store pickup. I highly recommend in store pickup – that way you don’t risk it being sold out when you go in store!
1. These earrings are just stunning. I can see them with a New Years Eve outfit or for a casual day time look. Perfect and versatile.
2. Every time I have been in Old Navy lately, I want this. It is so soft, you will want to wear it all the time. Top of the list for me! Plus with Old Navy you can easily do in store pickup, so plenty of time to shop last minute gifts.
3. A monogram mug is just simple, yet I think a great personalized gift. This one is under $5, so really you can’t beat that!
4. For the chic ladies, a neck scarf is a simple way to add some zazz to an outfit. I’m so planning to bring this style into spring with me.
5. You can’t go wrong with a pair of comfy joggers. I’m a massive comfy wear type of gal and these are something every woman needs!
6. Snowflakes can go well into the New Year and who doesn’t love a good pair of PJs? I spotted these in my local F21, but spend $50 online and you can still get it before Christmas!
7. I mean what else is there to say about these slippers except adorable? AND they are less than $10 and come in many different colors.
8. Dainty jewelry is my absolute fav. This can be put on with literally anything.
9. Fill this beauty with some favorite hand lotions, a sweet smelling candle or get creative and put some yummy candy in it. Ladies can always use a new makeup and travel bag.
10. I’ve been itching to get my hands on this book! Not a book reader? It comes in audio and nook versions too.
11. I love these puffer jackets because they can be thrown on when heading to the gym or for a night out. Plus this color is so pretty!
12. Plaid is all the rave. You should see my house – I am obsessing over plaid this year! A blanket scarf is good for any lady you have to buy for and at $7, can’t be beat.
13. Bluetooth speakers are such a great gift. This one is super portable and easy to throw in your bag and go! It comes in fun colors too!
14. I just thought these were so pretty! Sitting on the bathroom counter to toss rings in – such a pretty way to place things on the counter. Personalizing gives such an easy special touch to a gift too.