You’ve still got time! All ideas shown here can either be purchased until 12/22, with Amazon Prime, in store pickup for Old Navy and Target, in order to receive them before Christmas! Get your last minute shopping done without having to get into the hustle and bustle of the stores right now.
Click the picture of the item to be taken directly to the site to purchase. Be mindful, I do make a small commission when you purchase through my links. It takes a lot of time and effort to create this free content for you. One way you can show support is to use the link, if you plan to purchase the item. Even using in store pickup, I will receive credit.
1. Chapstick is always a good stocking stuffer and these eggs are my favorite kind!
2. These Contigo cups literally keep things hot or cold forever! Coffee lover? Grab one of these for the on the go times.
3. Loving this robe. Every lady needs a cozy robe to throw on. Tip : Prompt her to open this one first and she’ll have a cute robe to take some fun Christmas photos in!
4. Strawless! We hear this everywhere now – the ban on plastic straws. Carry these metal, reusable straws with you – if you’re like me, I just like drinking out of straws!
5. Travel sewing kit – definitely something every household needs.
6. That little puff! These are just too fun.
7. You can never have too many cosmetic bags, right? Tip : Fill with some travel sized items or a gift card to her favorite beauty store!
8. Scott keeps one of these in his work bag all the time! Super portable and so useful for men.
9. I’ve heard this is such a fun game! I haven’t played, but it is definitely one on my list.
10. These glasses have made the list again because I just think they are such a great gift!
11. A sweet, fun neck tie. Comes in so many different prints – Old Navy still does in store pick up! Order online, pick up in a few hours.
12. I picked up a few of these gummies for some ladies who I know love champagne & rose. While no, they aren’t alcohol infused, aren’t they just the cutest??
13. I actually have this opener on my list. Who is still using the old school openers like me?
14. I love a good travel cup. The print on this one is just too pretty!
15. Red fuzzy mittens? Sign me up!
16. Socks are always a fun stocking stuffer.
17. I came across this journal on Amazon recently and thought it was such a thoughtful gift.
18. After the busy time of Christmas, the lady in your life will surely be glad to have a little self pampering before getting dolled up for NYE – I can promise you that!
19. Socks again, but really I’m telling you – such an easy stocking stuffer! Who doesn’t like tacos?
20. I’m sure we all know someone who could use some shoe freshener….
21. For your hairy man, a good beard oil is a great stuffer.